Saturday, November 21, 2009

Guy Time - Boise State vs. Utah State


This is exactly what I had in mind when Dr. Lowder leaned over to me and whispered "It's a boy!" Well, I guess I can't honestly say I expected a little flirt who made friends with everyone sitting within 20 rows of us. What a little networker! As one guy sitting behind us commented "The little dude gets more chicks than me and he's only three."

Even with visiting everyone around us, eating popcorn, and drinking a Sprite he had time to enjoy some of the game cheering and shouting first down with the crowd. He did get in trouble when he cheered for Boise State. I had to explain that his grandparents live in Boise and try to indoctrinate him whenever they see him. He was forgiven though when he told one of the guys "See you later Sasquatch."

The best though was when we were walking back to Kelby's apartment. Caleb was sitting on my shoulders as we were walking in a crowd. There was a young couple walking behind us playfully fighting like young couples do. She told her boyfriend that he was a jerk. Caleb turned to him and said "Yeah, you are a jerk." This got everyone around us going and earned Caleb tons of attention. Needless to say he ate it up. Thanks Kelby for a great time!

No comments: